Curl Up with a GALILEO Webinar
Dear GALILEO users,
Online training not only saves time and travel costs, it keeps you indoors and cozy as you learn about ways to use GALILEO to help patrons and students. It’s easy to register for sessions and easy to participate. Everyone who attends a webinar presented by GALILEO staff or by database vendor training staff receives a certificate of participation. Below are some of the webinars that will be offered this winter. Keep visiting the GALILEO training website as new sessions will be added.
– Black History Month Resources in GALILEO
– Zotero and GALILEO: Citing Made Easy
– New ProQuest Platform Overview
– Enhancing Student Media Projects with GALILEO
– Best Bets for Public Libraries/Elementary/Middle/High Schools
– Science and Math Resources in Britannica
– Language Arts and Social Studies Resources in Britannica
– Spanish and More in GALILEO
– Biographies in GALILEO
To find out more and to register, visit http://help.galileo.usg.edu/librarians/training/
To view archives of previously-presented webinars, visit http://help.galileo.usg.edu/librarians/training/self_guided/
On this website, you will also find self-guided courses on various tools and resources in GALILEO gathered under the program “Great Things to Know About GALILEO.” These introductory courses can be viewed from any location in a start-and-stop approach, with or without audio, to help accommodate needs of busy library staff.
If you have questions or suggestions, please use the GALILEO comment form at http://www.galileo.usg.edu/contact.
GALILEO Support Services
Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia
2500 Daniells Bridge Road, Building 300
Athens, GA 30606-3539
Phone: (888) 875-3697 Fax: (706) 583-2294