Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak and Product Recall Information Portal via Pageflakes!
Here is an example of how we can create Web 2.0 research pathfinders!
Check out my latest Pageflakes Pagecast on the peanut butter salmonella outbreak and recall! My portal includes:
- The official CDC/FDA Peanut Butter recalled products widget
- Latest news feeds from Google News
- The latest blog entries from the official CDC/FDA blog on the peanut butter salmonella outbreak
- Videos on the outbreak from the FDA YouTube Channel
- Podcasts from the CDC on the outbreak
- One of the official badges with information for citizens to call for more info on the peanut butter products recall
- The RSS feed for the FDA Recall Twitter Twitterstream
- My favorite bookmarks via del.icio.us
- Widgets to two of my GALE databases for students to search
Posted on February 15, 2009, in Information Literacy, Web 2.0 and tagged information portal, Library 2.0, pagecasts, pageflakes, peanut butter, research pathfinders, research pathfinders 2.0, salmonella, Web 2.0. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.